Re: RE : Re: [steering-discuss] Approval of our Trademark Policy

Hi Charles,

argh, sorry ... of course you said that you won't be fully available
during the end of the week.

Cheers,
Christoph

Am Freitag, den 04.03.2011, 06:53 +0100 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Christoph,

Darn, i only have my phone with me today and this weekend, Florian and/or
the admin team can help you out...

Sorry,
Charles.

Le 4 mars 2011, 12:13 AM, "Christoph Noack" <christoph@dogmatux.com> a