Re: [steering-discuss] Trademark Policy - Final?

Hi Drew,
On 04/03/2011 01:52, drew wrote:
On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 22:49 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
er... almost. We're voting/fixing the latest bugs.
Hello Charles,

Well I'll just have to be patient then...*smile*..I must admit there was
one interesting, to me anyway, late edit, which I didn't expect.

It would be great if you could give a high sign when the actual vote is
finished.
The vote and discussion are happening here on a thread open the 1st of March, see:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/31W8T_TIA-R9mKXVZYZhQs-1R-w=>

Kind regards
Sophie