Re: [steering-discuss] Trademark Policy - Final?

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 22:49 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
er... almost. We're voting/fixing the latest bugs.

Hello Charles,

Well I'll just have to be patient then...*smile*..I must admit there was
one interesting, to me anyway, late edit, which I didn't expect.

It would be great if you could give a high sign when the actual vote is
finished.

Thanks very much,

Drew Jensen