Re: [steering-discuss] Approval of our Trademark Policy

Hello,

I'll answer everyone in one mail. Please bear on with me:
- changes Italo requested: done.

- changes Michael requested: I tried to clarify and add space in the
  Permitted use section, fixed the missing link, fixed the line break
  and other obvious things. As for the general contradiction between
  the Logo guidelines and the Trademark Policy itself, I inserted
  inside the Logo policy page the notion of "substantially unmodified
  version of LibreOffice" that already exists in the Trademark Policy.
  It fixes the inconsistency or even the contradiction between the two.
  You may object of course we might just merge the two pages, but
  that's where I disagree: Legally speaking, trademarks, logos, image
  marks, wordmarks are different notions and have different values. Of
  course the right and broad way to discuss them is by using and
  clarifying the notion of trademarks, but the trademark is not a logo
  only (and vice-versa). So I still think it's good to somewhat
  separate them.

- changes requested by Christoph: I added one sentence about the
  english version being the official one. As for usability, please go
  ahead :-) make sure people understand there's one page dedicated to
  the logos though.

Thank you everyone... I guess the vote is being reconducted for one
more period of 24 hours now.

Best,
Charles.

Le Thu, 03 Mar 2011 07:47:31 +0100,