Re: [steering-discuss] Re: Trademark Policy of the Document Foundation

Hi,

@Bernhard: now we "just" need the logos without the TDF mention to be put on
a page with its source on the wiki, and I think we'll be ready to announce
our trademark policy.... Do you think you or Christoph can do that?

Thank you,
Charles.