[steering-discuss] Bias of www.libreoffice.org

Hi,

I would like to ask a statement from the SC whether
www.libreoffice.org is our international page or the page for the
english-speaking community or even has a focus on North America.

The question has to be asked because of the disussion at [1] if the
page http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/marketers/ should contain
a link to the US-Marketing-Mailinglist.

In my opinion the page is our international entry and everything else
has to be settlede on our subdomain pages
<language/region>.libreoffice.org

Italo has answered in the thread, but I would like to hear the SCs
opinion as a whole.

Thx

Volker

[1] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/threads.html#03425

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor