[steering-discuss] Information on TCM staging site

Hi all,

So a quick update on TCM. After a short testing of LimeSurvey [1] we decided to test Litmus [2] (more TCM oriented). Thanks to the Brazilian community, David Emmerich Jourdain and Rimas Kudelis, we get a Litmus staging site running on the same server as Pootle. A very little group of us (3 to be exact ;) have tested it to see if it meet our first needs. It seems it answers quite well to what we are used for TCM. But we need to adapt it to our project, because currently it's really Mozilla oriented (it points to Mozilla BZ, irc, etc). Some tweaks are needed to handle files and forms. I'll further the discussion with our testers and Rimas and see if this adaptation could be done by us and will keep you informed on the decision to keep this tool or reject it.
Again thanks a lot to all who worked on this.

[1]http://www.limesurvey.org/
[2]https://litmus.mozilla.org/, ours is https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/

Kind regards
Sophie