[steering-discuss] A note on this list

Hello,

the last days, we've seen lots of totally SC unrelated postings to this mailing list. I am sure, I myself also sent out lots of unrelated posts here. :-)

A note to everyone: This list is *SOLELY* for topics that concern the SC, topics the SC should vote on or should be aware of. It is *NOT* a general discussion list, and it is *NOT* a marketing mailing list.

Please, everyone (including myself ;) remember that before posting mails here.