[steering-discuss] poll on next SC confcall

Hello,

you all know how it works... :slight_smile: Here's the poll for the next SC confcall:

http://www.doodle.com/psis3q75u3xrvbh8?newDesign=true

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

you all know how it works... :slight_smile: Here's the poll for the next SC confcall:

http://www.doodle.com/psis3q75u3xrvbh8?newDesign=true

Gonna be a bit tough - many folks will be at FOSDEM starting Friday
- maybe have 1-2 days of next week, too?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Yes, I would much rather try to work on the ongoing issues (TM
policies, fundraising/foundation)...

A face to face meeting at FOSDEM would indeed be a very good idea (I mean: a couple of hours to discuss some issues, and have the minutes published online).

Sounds ok to me as well - so, shall we cancel the poll and wait until after FOSDEM?

+1

André

Hi,

as no one vetoed, this poll has been CANCELLED. Many SC members meet at FOSDEM (and I hope we get some notes/minutes :-), and after all, we only could get two participants at one time in the poll.

I will start a new poll after FOSDEM.

Florian