[steering-discuss] deleteable email fyi email-backlog

Hi :)

I find if i clear 150 mails per day then i can usually manage to "turn the tide"
a little and start clearing the backlog from my inbox.

Luckily by dealing with the latest in a long thread means the rest of the mails
in the same thread can be deleted with only a quick glance.

Don't forget to take a break! Please don't reply to this email, just delete it!

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)