Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo proposal without TDF line

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote on 2011-01-31 00.05:
But this topic will probably be discussed by the SC in one of their next
meetings (therefore CC'd the SC list), so this should not take too long.

when the logos are final from your PoV, can you please add an agenda item to the SC call wiki page plus a link to the graphics, so we won't forget talking about it?

Thanks,