Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Hassles and woes - and how to solve them

Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-01-22 15.39:

Really great job, Florian. Blogging like [1] this brings home to
people the human side of the SC members (we used to think you were all
wizards sitting on a cloud in the sky, who could accomplish miracles
on first demand).

thanks a lot for the kind words. :-) Well, we are surely no wizards, nor can't we do magic. We're just here to provide guidance and to keep the daily things up and running, but after all, we're all humans, and without our community, we're nothing and just lost. :-)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post, and would love to see blog
posts coming at the rate of about 3 a week... That would only be one
blog post per SC member every once in a while... Could be very
beneficial to community life?

I am sure that every once in a while, I will contribute some blog postings talking about what's going on, so stay tuned... :-)