Re: [steering-discuss] About Membership Committee

Hi Friedrich,

Von: Friedrich Strohmaier <damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de>

What's not clear for me:
What is a "Members" task? I see there are big efforts to define apply
and revoke membership, but I don't see the corresponding harvest.

Is there any info around about that topic?

See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Members.27_Roles

This lists ome ideas, what members regularely do (besides actively
contributiong to TDF's projects)

The most important (because granting some power) formal tasks might be:
 # voting in elections for the Board of Directors and any other committee
   that requires election;
 # voting on decisions put up for a vote;

 # being elected to or standing as candidate for the various boards and
   committees.

regards,

André