Re: [steering-discuss] SC Vote on first members of TDF

Hi ForAll,

I'm glad the members of the committee, and in particular, we have two
representing from Brazil. Long live the committee.
I'm just a user LibreOffice / BrOffice and collaborator in the BrOffice
magazine ( http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/projetos/revista/ ), and wanted to
express my feelings. And always follow the events of the SC mailing list
Regards,

Clóvis

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <