Re: [steering-discuss] SC Vote on first members of TDF

Hello everyone

After 24 hours of vote we now have reached the quorum, 7 out of 8 members
have voted (Claudio, Olivier did vote), and we're only missing André, for
some reason (André?) . The vote vas unanimous and I can therefore declare
that:
1) the people listed there:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/have now been accepted as
full members of the LibreOffice Project and
Contributors to the Document Foundation.
2) Fridrich Strba has now the same status.

Therefore, the Membership Committee being regularly and duly formed it can
now effectively start its preparatory work.

Thank you everyone and have a good week-end,

Charles-H. Schulz.