[steering-discuss] Pardon my silence

Hello,

pardon my silence at the moment. Had a busy day yesterday, and am on the road halfway through
Germany until Monday, so my connectivity is limited.

Should I haved missed anything urgent, ping me via mail or SMS.

Read you the latest by Tuesday - have a nice weekend everyone!

*** Message sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse the possible briefness.