[steering-discuss] Re: Trademark Policy of the Document Foundation

Le 28/01/11 13:47, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

      I suppose they need permission :-)

With the caveat of the "fair use" exception, which does not require
permission. The notion of "fair use" varies from country to country. In
some countries, you are even allowed to use registered trademarks in
parodied form, without impugning the TM holder' rights.

Alex