Re: [steering-discuss] Trademark Policy of the Document Foundation

Hi Andre,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 17:37 +0100, André Schnabel wrote:
    "Thus uses of the Marks in a domain name, or business name
     without explicit written permission from TDF are prohibited."

just to get this right: "business name" means name of a product,
service, company, organization

        Good point; 'business' is confusing, I switched it to company name to
make it more comprehensible:

        "Thus uses of the Marks in a domain name or company name without
        explicit written permission from TDF are prohibited."

        Wrt. product name - hopefully everyone distributing it calls the
product LibreOffice - this is our plan at least, so forbidding that
would not be ideal (cf. permitted use).

        Thanks,

                Michael.