Re: [steering-discuss] Trademark Policy of the Document Foundation

Hi Karl,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 16:54 +0100, Karl-Heinz Gödderz wrote:
So what about all the sites built in best intentions to support
LibreOffice and that are not under the control of TDF.

        I suppose they need permission :-)

In the other way TDF gives his placet once and if the domain does
forbidden things, they can state they have a permission so there should
be a revokation too.

        Sure - so any permission given should not be permanant, but contingent
on good behaviour, and perhaps renewable, if we are concerned about
mis-use.

        HTH,

                Michael.