Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call on Thursday 1600 UTC

Hi,

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

the next Steering Committee conference call will take place

      Thursday, January 27th
      1600 UTC

See http://www.doodle.com/6qt4qqc3w56srrqt for your local date and time.

I'll try to join, it's likely that I'll be late.

Minutes from last meeting are available at the wiki (sorry for the delay).

Add your favorite agenda items to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

I removed all items that have been discussed in last week's meeting and
left only those that have been skipped.

André