Re: [steering-discuss] help in blog moderating

Ditto for me :-)

best,
Charles.

Le Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:52:02 +0100,
Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> a écrit :

Pls put me on Florian.
Often I won't be there to help, but quite regularly I can.

Best,
Cor

Florian Effenberger wrote (26-01-11 12:48)
Hello,

we receive lots of blog comments, which is great! However, to avoid
spam, we decided to moderate them, and this is a call for help to
people who want to help in moderating these blog entries.

Basically, what you have to do is to read e-mail (you will be
subscribed to a new internal mailing list) and decide for each blog
comment if it should be posted or discarded.

Any volunteers? ;)

Thanks,

Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif