[steering-discuss] help in blog moderating

Hello,

we receive lots of blog comments, which is great! However, to avoid spam, we decided to moderate them, and this is a call for help to people who want to help in moderating these blog entries.

Basically, what you have to do is to read e-mail (you will be subscribed to a new internal mailing list) and decide for each blog comment if it should be posted or discarded.

Any volunteers? ;)

Thanks,