Re: [steering-discuss] ODFAuthors vs Alfresco vs others

On 01/24/2011 09:56 AM, sophie wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

On 24/01/2011 10:57, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
[...]
OAre we going to have a page on the site that will list all sites that are 3rd party initiatives but have the backing of the TDF?

I think it depends how deep is the 3rd party integrated with the workflow of the project. But why not. If a big part of the community is interacting with this 3rd party and the result of this interaction is material available on our site, so I think it should be listed, yes. For ODFAuthors, the books are often translated on the wiki, so the original place have to be mentionned. For Alfresco, time will say if it's adopted or not by the community, but in the meantime, it should be indicated that it exists and is a choice for the members who wishes to work with it.
Does it answer your question?

Kind regards
Sophie

Yes it does thanks.