[steering-discuss] poll on confcall in CW 4

Hello,

the poll on the confcall in calendar week 4 is now online at

        http://www.doodle.com/6qt4qqc3w56srrqt?newDesign=true

As we had the last call yesterday, I did start with Wednesday, and as most of the calls have been in the evening, I only took evening (European) times.

If that's a problem, let me know. :-)