Re: [steering-discuss] paid Doodle account

Hi Florian, *,

Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, 20:27:43 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2011-01-21 20.14:
I don't think, we should spent the money on this.
What did you think about this tool?:
http://gpl.univ-avignon.fr/rdvz/
We can host this on our own resource.

I think installing it costs more time than 22 € are worth. :-) However,
if someone volunteers, I'm happy to wait for it.

Can I get a test environment on pumbaa? Then I volunteer.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice