Re: [steering-discuss] paid Doodle account

Hi Florian, *,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

[.. add free doodle ..]

I'd like to keep the ad-freeness, it's not that annoying and looks
much more professional. Anyone knows of a solution that does this for
free? Moreganize is much better IMHO, but they don't support
timezones yet, and I don't have the time right now to look into
self-hosted solutions.

If we find nothing else, anyone would object to spend the 22 € from
our TDF funds for one year of ad-free Doodle? Or don't you care about
the ads?

If that 22€/year aren't a big effort I'd agree with you.

1.) The service seem to be O.K. 22€ are not a big deal
2.) Most of us work for the project for free, why should we *pay*
attention to the adds on top of that, or do any effort to avoid that?

3.) If there is a selfhosting solution out there one year should be
enough time to find out and set up.

in summary

+1 to No Adds

Gruß/regards