Re: [steering-discuss] paid Doodle account

Hi,

2011/1/21 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:
some of you may have noticed that the Doodle polls for our calls are without
advertisings since January. I tested out the Doodle Premium service for one
free month.

I'd like to keep the ad-freeness, it's not that annoying and looks much more
professional. Anyone knows of a solution that does this for free? Moreganize
is much better IMHO, but they don't support timezones yet, and I don't have
the time right now to look into self-hosted solutions.

If we find nothing else, anyone would object to spend the 22 € from our TDF
funds for one year of ad-free Doodle? Or don't you care about the ads?

The latter.
I also use AdBlockPlus and so did not even see any ad before January.
And: It is not one of our mainly used tools.

My 2c

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor