Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi David, *,

Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 20:33:59 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Andreas, :-)

You're obviously entitled to your opinions, and I'm obviously entitled
to mine. ;-)

But this is a request that I'm submitting to the SC for their
consideration.

I read your submitting already.

As I wrote long time ago to you on one our lists (I don't remember on which), we are
on mailinglists and nobody needs your posts a second, a third .... time.

Every mailinglist has an archive and many user have an archive on there PC too. Thus
it is not necessary to sent every thing twice etc.
You should also keep in mind that some users get their mails on landline (not DSL).

Regards,
Andreas
- long time active member of the community (since 2002) -
--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org