Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 13:45 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
So, don't take this as a refusal, but just a question for the ease of
use: Would theoretically hosting Alfresco on one of our servers also be
an option to consider, or do you see huge advantages of having it on yours?

        JFWIW - Alfresco looks like an OpenOffice.org-like, single-vendor
dominated, copyright-assignment-based, pseudo-Free-Software project to
me :-)

        As such, I'm no fan of it personally; but luckily I don't have to use
it ;-) so if there is nothing else that works well for the job perhaps
we have to. Do we have to run it ourselves though ? [ surely we could
just give a domain-name re-direct to David's existing machine ].

        ATB,

                Michael.