Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call tomorrow, 1700 UTC

Hi,

Le Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:43:39 +0800,
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> a écrit :

Hi, :-)

If you could have the SC call at 19.00 UTC it would be so great...
This is a very special conversation we want to have tomorrow, and it's
likely to be loooonngg...

David Nelson

We could have the other call about the website at a different time,
David. I don't want to sound ominous, but SC's business comes first...

What do you think?

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif