Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi Davi, *

Von: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

David Nelson wrote on 2011-01-18 22.36:

My request for the alfresco.libreoffice.org sub-domain still holds.

I am willing to offer Christian/Florian full root access to the
system, if necessary, and to comply with all feasible requirements to
satisfy TDF.

Would it be appropriate to request consideration of this at the next SC
meeting?

Or is the refusal firm and non-negotiable?

no, there's no refusal in general, don't worry. :-) I'm just looking on
how we can keep the infrastructure constant.

I agree with Florian here, but another thought:
Can you give some reason for having alfresco? E.g. which team will use
the tool for what purpose. A brief summary or just a link to such a
summary would be helpfull (and sorry, If this is already available
and I missed it :( ).

regards,

André