Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call tomorrow, 1700 UTC

Hi Florian, all,
Hi David,

David Nelson wrote on 2011-01-20 13.11:

Wow! What inconvenient timing... We had planned the website conference
call for Friday 21 January @ 5pm
GMT too! I was going to catch you on the Marketing call tonight to ask
you if you could give us the codes for that...

ah, sh...
I'm sorry, this really wasn't on purpose. I saw the mail about the website confcall, but didn't manage to react yet, and didn't notice the date and time is fixed already.

Having both calls in parallel for sure isn't such a good idea...

Friday evening is the only time that works, but I could move the SC call to one hour later, 1800 UTC. Would that help?
Provided I'm the one in the SC where the time is the most advanced in the day, I'd say yes, will end late, but that's life ;-)

Kind regards
Sophie