Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call tomorrow, 1700 UTC

Hi Florian, :-)

Wow! What inconvenient timing... We had planned the website conference
call for Friday 21 January @ 5pm
GMT too! I was going to catch you on the Marketing call tonight to ask
you if you could give us the codes for that...

Is there any chance you could maybe re-schedule the SC call for this
one time? This would really be an important call for the website
team... Could you maybe do the SC call at 9 pm GMT, for instance?

David Nelson