Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi, :-)

My request for the alfresco.libreoffice.org sub-domain still holds.

I am willing to offer Christian/Florian full root access to the
system, if necessary, and to comply with all feasible requirements to
satisfy TDF.

Would it be appropriate to request consideration of this at the next SC meeting?

Or is the refusal firm and non-negotiable?

David Nelson