Hi Florian, *,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

[..relocating Mailadresses..]

There are two options for this issue:

      a.) We could use @libreoffice.net or some other domain ending
      (TLD) for those e-mail addresses

      (like l10n@libreoffice.org => l10n@global.libreoffice.org)

Thoughts on that?

What about b.) with
1) @project.libreoffice.org  - for all nonpersonal mail addresses i.e.
                                Mailinglists, multirecipients, ..

2) @libreoffice.org  - for officers and highload merits

and maybe

3) @community.libreoffice.org  - for the adicts (generous availability)

so the "3)" ones give some "aahhh"s and "ooohh"s noticing a "2)" one..
similar *but not equal* to the <2char>@openoffice.org adresses.  ;o))

What I like on Ubuntu is that signing the Code of conduct.
You have to sign the document with your gpg key. This way some going
through baptism of fire would be the price for the mail address.

You asked for it ;o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich