Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi Florian, :-)

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 21:37, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
       * self-hosted servers can only be connected if they are in our
infrastructure management and fit our security requirements

Actually, I only just properly read your original post....

Is there a way I can satisfy this constraint, or should we just set
this idea aside?

If you don't want to assign the subdomain 'alfresco.libreoffice.org'
and if the docs team seems interested in using the site on my server,
what would be your thoughts if I renamed the domain to
'libreoffice.myserver.com'?

David Nelson