On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 11:32 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
we even have "real" hardware I could use. ;-) The only issue,
technically spoken, is that I can enter only one or a set of MX in the
DNS for the libreoffice.org zone. I would like to have a separate MX for
@libreoffice.org, and a separate for all mailing lists.

        Freedesktop uses lists.freedesktop.org :-) ergo:
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org

        Gnome uses a -list suffix for lists: gnome-shell-list@gnome.org next to
michael@gnome.org.

        KDE uses no suffix and ( I guess munges) them together: eg.
amarok@kde.org.

        It seems you'd prefer to use the freedesktop approach right ?

        HTH,

                Michael.