Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2011-01-18 07.42:
If you want to have a separate email server the forwarders it might be
easy to just setup a virtualized install of a Linux distro and go from
there.

we even have "real" hardware I could use. ;-) The only issue, technically spoken, is that I can enter only one or a set of MX in the DNS for the libreoffice.org zone. I would like to have a separate MX for @libreoffice.org, and a separate for all mailing lists. Therefore, I have to relocate the global mailing lists. It's no problem to take the subscriber lists to the new lists, it's just a question of which subdomain fits for the relocated lists. :-)