Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hi, :-)

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 06:47, Jaime R. Garza <garzaj@gmail.com> wrote:
but
definitely not a home server

FYI, I am definitely not running a "home server". ;-)

It's located in a proper, secure data center in the UK, with regular
backups and 24/7 professional technical support. It implements the
same kind of approaches to security as TDF's own servers.

Just 2 cents of facts for consideration by the SC. ;-)

David Nelson