Re: [steering-discuss] irc

Le Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:02:37 +0100,
Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387@gmail.com> a écrit :

is that the dev channel for LO? or that a general document foundation
channel for the Lo project and any other projects that fall under the
document foundation ?

On 01/17/2011 07:11 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Le Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:52:54 +0100,
Jonathan Aquilina<eagles051387@gmail.com>  a écrit :

I think we should split the current LibreOffice channel. The
current one will be used for user support, and a new channel
LO-dev or something of that sort would be for strict development
work only. What do you guys think?

see #documentfoundation on FreeNode

best,

right now it's more or less the dev channel...

Jonathan, let's take this somewhere else , it's the SC list. :-)

thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif