[steering-discuss] Re: SCALE - Feb 23rd

drew wrote:
Resending.

Will someone that will be in the TDF be coming to SCALE, please I need
to know quickly.

Hi Drew, I would love to come to LA to support US marketing efforts, but at the moment we do not have funds to support these activities (and travelling to LA from Europe is too expensive for my own pockets). Once we have established the legal entity and collected some funds, I think that we will consider all these activities.

I am copying the SC mailing list to check if there is anyone available, but given the fact that we are all based in another continent I think that we are all in a very similar condition.

On the other hand, we are willing to help from remote, if there is any way to do it. We may have a short Skype (or Ekiga) conversation about this.

There are some very active members living in the States. Even if no Steering
Group members can go perhaps David or someone could go as a delegate rather than
as a representative?

Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: