[steering-discuss] poll on next SC confcall

Hi Florian,

Von: Florian Effenberger

the poll on the next SC confcall is online, please let us know when you
have time to join :wink:

http://www.doodle.com/mqhh96d6uad9b47i?newDesign=true

the times in the poll look somehow strange. E.g. Wednesday up to 17:00 only,
Thursday up to 16:00, other days to 19:00. this will drop Wednesday and Thursday
completely for me (and I'd guess our brazilian friends are also not very
happy to get up this early).

regards,

André

Hi,

the times in the poll look somehow strange. E.g. Wednesday up to 17:00 only,
Thursday up to 16:00, other days to 19:00. this will drop Wednesday and Thursday
completely for me (and I'd guess our brazilian friends are also not very
happy to get up this early).

this is on purpose, as both times are blocked already -- we have a marketing call and an admin call, so the channel is in use already.

Florian