Re: [steering-discuss] poll on next SC confcall

Hi Florian,

Von: Florian Effenberger

the poll on the next SC confcall is online, please let us know when you
have time to join ;)

http://www.doodle.com/mqhh96d6uad9b47i?newDesign=true

the times in the poll look somehow strange. E.g. Wednesday up to 17:00 only,
Thursday up to 16:00, other days to 19:00. this will drop Wednesday and Thursday
completely for me (and I'd guess our brazilian friends are also not very
happy to get up this early).

regards,

André