Hi guys,

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 12:52 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Leave the mail for TDF oficials as @documetnfoundation.org

+1, I would even add the following: @libreoffice.org are only available
for official contributors and even they have to request it (I don't
exactly see the automatic need for, say, a code contributor to have
such an address).

        I would agree; that handing out @libreoffice.org addresses is a
reasonable thing to do - for members.

        Unfortunately, we have no members yet: but the new MC hopefully will
solve that problem for us. Clearly membership needs policing to avoid
any mis-representation problems, but I think the number of these is very
small.

        Incidentally, as we give developers git commit access, they get an
@freedesktop.org re-direction anyway, so ;-) there is some elite club
that they join that way.

        Free advertising is always good, so if we can get a million
@libreoffice.org E-mails out, it can only be useful IMHO.

        ATB,

                Michael.