Le Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:23:02 +0100,
Friedrich Strohmaier <damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de> a écrit :

Hi Olivier, *,

Olivier Hallot schrieb:

Em 14-01-2011 16:16, Tom Davies escreveu:

OTOH if people use the email address "person@openoffice.org" then
it gets the name "OpenOffice" out there and being seen by a lot of
people.  Free advertising!

+1
For some people this is even a matter of pride, like wearing a
t-shirt with a well known brand or message.

I agree with this.

Regarding easy handling:
I tend to expect there is more good than bad to be generous with
@libreoffice.org Mail adresses to people joining or even beeing in
favor of LibreOffice. Similar as, but not equal as of with
openoffice.org. As mentioned by Bernhard, there should be a mechanism
of revoking it and it should be clear for everyone this can happen in
case of missuse.

So, nickname@libreoffice.org

+ 1

Leave the mail for TDF oficials as @documetnfoundation.org

+1, I would even add the following: @libreoffice.org are only available
for official contributors and even they have to request it (I don't
exactly see the automatic need for, say, a code contributor to have
such an address).

Best,
Charles.

Gruß/regards