On 15/01/2011 18:46, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Hi MC/SC, all,

I begin to think about the tooling needed for the membership process.
Are we going to use RT [1] for handling requests and follow up? Gnome is using it for his membership as well.
Or have you already anything else in mind?
May be I should have add that I have not mentioned BZ for now because I think we (the members) don't want to be treated like bugs ;-) But if it simplifies everything np of course, we just need to choose the right component name.

Kind regards
Sophie