Hallo Christoph,

Am 15.01.2011 13:52, schrieb Christoph Noack:

Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 21:34 +0100 schrieb Stefan Weigel:

Is this for the international ("main") site only? Are we still
allowed to use our roles as authors and publishers in Silverstripe,
as we have done the past weeks?

As far as I understand - no changes with regard to the local teams.

From Davids answer I read, that local teams should not edit in the
main site any more, but this is necessary for creating translations.
So, there won´t be translated pages any more. But I think, that´s
not a problem, since this feature of the CMS won´t be used any more
for other reasons anyway.

[other explanations]

Stefan, does this help?

Yes. Thank you. :-)