Brilliant :))

A good answer to cover all the concerns raised.  A small team with input from
different mailing-list groups.  General discussion about that website and all
the 'local' ones can be kept to the website mailing-list with any luck.

Perhaps an occasional report to SC would be "the icing on the cake" but given
that 'some' steering group members are on the website list and some website team
are on the SC i think this would be best done informally.

Regards from
Tom :)