On Sat, 2011-01-15 at 00:15 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi all!

Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 23:47 +0100 schrieb Christoph Noack:
And if there are still some concerns, my proposal would be:
forename.lastname@community.libreoffice.org

Sorry for this proposal, I totally missed Florian's earlier mail
containing a statement concerning sub-domains. Bad if one starts reading
from the most recent mails ;-)

oh well - it looked good;)

//drew