On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 23:47 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi all!

Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 20:45 +0100 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
On 1/14/11 8:21 PM, Olivier Hallot wrote:

So, nickname@libreoffice.org

Leave the mail for TDF oficials as @documetnfoundation.org

I totally agree with Olivier. Just to make the concept stronger, and
to protect us from possible email trolls, we can add a specific
paragraph in the bylaws.

Yep, agree as well. (Especially since we'll never get rid of less
informed people who spread strange information ... independent of any
email address.)

And if there are still some concerns, my proposal would be:
forename.lastname@community.libreoffice.org

Howdy,

I like that construct.

You could also flip the problem or solution on it's head.

Instead of an adornment such to remove authority use it to state it.

forename.lastname@bod.documentfounation.org
forename.lastname@esc.documentfounation.org

Part of taking responsibility for the role is receiving such an address,
when or if your roll reverts to community member only.

nickname@libreoffice.org

Perhaps a special case of:
forename.lastname@documentfounation.org

for paid staff.

Just a thought - but again Christoph's change is pretty good IMO if that
is the way you choose to go IMO.

//drew