On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 20:53 +0300, sophie wrote:
Hi,
On 14/01/2011 20:33, Volker Merschmann wrote:
[...]

For the rest: I do not like any of the offered domain names, they all
are too long. I would like to see nickname@libreoffice.org for the
members.
Agreed with Volker here, wouldn't be possible to have it as simple as

nickname@libreoffice.org?

Other wise, my preferred choice would go to volunteer.nickname@libreofficecommunity.org for the
same concern as Christian's brain ones ;)

Howdy,

If you are going to issue email addresses just use the real name, if the
risk is perceived as large then just say no.

If you decide to issue these vanity email addresses I can see for
leading word volunteer:

nickname@libreofficecommunity.org

is a better choice IMO.

Adios,